Perl - DBI table_info change?

Bill Campbell linux-sxs
Sun Mar 4 09:50:21 PST 2007

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007, Kurt Wall wrote:
>On Sunday 04 March 2007 03:17, altendew wrote:
>> I was running my nightly mysqlhotcopy backup, when it gave me an error.

>Is it possible that DBI or mysqlhotcopy changed during the last
>system update and you didn't realize it?

That's always a possibility.  One of my major gripes with many
open source projects is that they don't seem to care about
backwards compatibility and breaking running applications.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

The essence of all slavery consists in taking the produce of another's
labor by force. It is immaterial whether this force be founded on ownership
of the slave or ownership of the money that he must get to live on.
    Leo Tolstoy 1891