Corel: WordPerfect for Linux shall return

Roger Oberholtzer roger
Tue Aug 31 12:17:26 PDT 2004

I wish Adobe would wake up on FrameMaker as well. Funny that one of the
top pledged apps on codeweaver's site (to run a Windows app on Linux via
WINE) is Framemaker. So there is interest. But no one is listening.