NFS, Linux & OSX

ejbr@comcast.net ejbr
Mon Aug 30 19:58:57 PDT 2004

A while ago, I posted about getting a Linux client to access an NFS server
on OSX.  Using trial and much error, I'm getting there, I think.  Anyway,
some of the things  I've tried  have gotten rid of one or another error
message.  But, still can't read the mounted directory.
"cat /proc/mounts" yields:

192.168.1.102:/Volumes/Alien /mnt/alien nfs
       rw,nosuid,nodev,v3,rsize=16384,wsize=16384,hard,intr,udp,lock,addr=192.168.1.102
        0 0

Anything wrong with that?  Wrong parameters, missing?

--
Ed Jabbour