gmail again

Collins Richey crichey
Sun Aug 29 09:13:37 PDT 2004

1. A question for you gmail users. I'm generally quite pleased with
gmail, but it has one missing "feature" or at least one that I haven't
discovered. When you open a new mail you advance to a new screen. From
that open conversation screen, you can do quite a few things including
move the mail to trash, but I haven't seen a feature that allows "skip
to the next unread mail under this label". Does anyone know if such a
function exists?

2. I, too, have received invites (6 of them), so if anyone would like
one please let me know.

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey