counter-strike

James McDonald james
Sun Aug 29 07:46:08 PDT 2004

M.W. Chang wrote:

> IBM asked a federal court to bar the SCO Group, a Linux adversary,
> from distributing any Linux software, in the latest filing in their
> ongoing legal battle.
>
> http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-5316507.html

The add on this page is one of those Windows 2003 outperforms RHEL in
blah blah....

Funny how it says "276% better peak performance" for those of us that
know the difference between PMPO and RMS in the stereo world, where
cheap stereo makers use PMPO to sell there stereos while high end makes
use RMS... The claim 276% better peak performance smacks of them doing
the same thing...

Of course I'm biased... But I'd rather a box that chugged away reliably
delivering pages than one that needed a weekly reboot... (w2k3 is
getting better however)