OT: Windows partition copy

Roger Oberholtzer roger
Sat Aug 28 11:25:27 PDT 2004

I don't know where these files are physically located in the partition.
And I am not sure how they are marked. I do not know if the FAT hidden
attribute is copied with a file when copied from Linux. Depends on the
Linux FAT driver.

I think a recovery install of WIN98 is going to be the solution. It is
what I expected. I just hope the various later security updates don't
make all this confused. I do not think so. I think it makes a new
'windows' directory.