OT: Windows partition copy

Mike Reinehr cmr
Fri Aug 27 13:59:42 PDT 2004

Another question is 'how did you move it?' I can't remember the details, but I
seem to remember that a MS formated partition has something specific written
to the first block or two of a partition. You should have been ok if you dd'd
it, but if you tar'ed then all bets are off.

mike

--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----