NFS problems, mac & linux

ejbr@comcast.net ejbr
Wed Aug 25 18:42:03 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 02:31 pm, Bill Campbell wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2004, Condon Thomas A KPWA wrote:

Huh?  I'm talking about the Linux box, not the OSX.  As I said, I don't
know OSX from shinola.  mount requires root, so I sudo.

Anyway, the Mac drive is formatted using UFS, I just looked and UFS is not
set in the kernel.  Given the latest GLSA (Gentoo, sorry), I'm about to
recompile a new kernel with UFS support, and I'll see if that's it.  I
hope so.

--
Ed Jabbour.