Cdrecord Borken ....

Ben Duncan ben
Fri Aug 20 16:52:19 PDT 2004

Ok, udev had borken cdrecord on recognizing devices.

Now, I still cannot get cdrecord to burn a  music cd correctly.
The sound tracks are the same time length as the what the wav files show.
Heck, even "KsCD" shows the "title" of each track on the burnt CD, but still
am getting nothing but those "SciFI" sounds on the CD after it is made.

Copying the files from the HD on to another machine, with a REAL SCSI CD Burner, and
keying in the EXACT command for cdrecord produces a prefectly good Music CD.

Any suggestions on this one?

Next, I am going to try and make a Data Cd to see if that works, still.

David A. Bandel wrote:

<SNIP>

--
Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"