Cdrecord Borken ....

Aaron Grewell agrewell
Fri Aug 20 11:44:03 PDT 2004

My distro does this for me, and I haven't dug in to see how.  I knew how
to do the old-style ide-scsi thing, but I haven't had to configure the
new direct burn stuff and I've read that ide-scsi is supposed to be
broken in 2.6.
This looks promising, though:
http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=2856