How to install SuSE Pro 9.1 from secondary DVD

Jean Sagi jeansagi
Sat Aug 14 07:28:02 PDT 2004

Hi all,

My DVD is installed as a slave (hdd) from my CD-RW (hdc).

So that when I boot, only hdc is checked (that way I installed Mandrake)
but this way the dvd isn't checked and I can't install from them and I
need to in order to install SuSE 9.1 Pro which comen in dvd.

I think an obvious way to achieve this is by opening my computer and
change the master/slave order of Cd-RW and Dvd... but wonder if there is
a way to do this.

Thanks for any comment.

Chucho!